A recent report shows that air conditioning installation and repairs will increase over the next few years, due in large part to a growing economy. Those of us who use air conditioning in The San Francisco Bay Area can add another strong reason for this increase — it gets hot. Too hot sometimes. Hot to the point where a fan and cool drink just aren’t quite enough to stem the rise in temperatures that we see during the warmer months.
When choosing a company to come into our home or office, there are some important to consider:
- Do Your Research
- A lot of companies may look good on the surface, but a little bit of research can go a long way to helping ensure that your appliance repair visit goes smoothly. Check out independent customer reviews on reputable websites to help you make a decision on hiring an appliance repair company.
- Make Sure Your Repairman Is Licensed, Bonded And Insured
- If you’re going to hire an appliance repair company in The Bay Area, make sure the company’s technicians are licensed, bonded and insured. Having a repairman come into your home while not covered leaves you at your risk of not having property damage covered by the company’s employees.
- Avoid Door-To-Door Representatives
- This probably goes without saying, but avoid hiring someone on the spot just because they knock on your door offering a great deal on air conditioning installation. While they may be reputable and hard-working, it’s probably not a good idea not to commit to anything before doing your due diligence on the repair company. Do some research online, make some calls and ask around to make sure you’re not hiring someone who will create more headaches for you down the road.
Getting your appliance repaired or maintained is nothing to take lightly. Make sure that your home or commercial appliances are taken care of by the best in the business. The Appliance Repair Doctor has hundreds of great reviews on Yelp and other sites from our wonderful customers. Give us a call or send an e-mail today and find out why we’re the fastest-growing appliance repair company in The San Francisco Bay Area!