Position Summary: A Dispatcher is responsible for the coordination of our contractor’s schedules to maximize productivity and ensure prompt, courteous and efficient service to all customers.
Principal Responsibilities: Create and maximize capacity by ensuring productive use of all assets, equipment and drivers.
- Efficiently routing all vehicles.
- Assign jobs to contractors based on designated routes and driver location.
- Prepare, update and dispense the daily route schedule.
- Ensure route completion via the driver check-in process.
- Courteously interact with customers, as required. Background in Customer Service is required.
- Report driver performance issues or concerns to appropriate management for resolution.
- Follow all required policies and procedures.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications: 5 years of prior experience dispatching and customer service. Recent or current Dispatching Experience with proven track history of dispatching drivers.
Minimum Qualifications – High School Diploma or GED. Willing to perform background check.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities – Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
- Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
- High-spirited, responsible, and hard working!
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! Apply today if you are interested in learning more about what we have to offer.
- Dispatch Experience: 5 years