Thermador Oven Repair
Thermador, founded in 1916, originally produced built-in and portable room heaters. In 1930, as Thermador Manufacturing, they expanded the product line to include evaporative coolers and cooking products. They introduced the first wall oven with a built-in cooktop in 1947 and five years later added a griddle to the cooktop. Additional innovations introduced over the years included warming drawers, self-cleaning ovens, “black glass” on oven doors, smooth cooktops and cooktops with sealed burners.
Thermador is now part of BSH Home Appliance Corporation, a fully-owned subsidiary of the world’s third largest appliance manufacturer, Bosch and Siemens Home Appliance Group. For over 75 years Thermador has offered a broad range of cooking, refrigeration and ventilation products for the home.
Even premium brands with long company histories sometimes need repair. Following are some of the most common malfunctions and repair solutions:
Self-Cleaning Oven Doesn’t Work
– The door lock switch can activate the door lock motor to keep the door locked after the cycle. The door lock motor and switch assembly is defective.
– The oven thermostat may be working properly for broiling and baking but not for self-cleaning. Its complexity makes it hard to test so it will have to be replaced.
– A defective oven control board may not be sending voltage to the heating components and must be replaced.
Oven Doesn’t Bake Evenly or Broiler Doesn’t Work
– If either the bake element or the broil element is burned out the oven will heat unevenly. The element that still works will glow red hot. The other will not and must be replaced.
– The igniter might be burnt out. It draws electrical current through the oven safety valve to open it. That allows gas into the oven which the igniter lights.
– The oven safety valve allows gas into the oven. If the valve is weak it takes longer to open so an insufficient amount of gas enters the oven to ignite. It must be replaced.
Oven Won’t Turn On
– For burnt out bake or broil elements see first item under section above.
– For burnt out igniter see second item under section above.
– The bake and broil burners are each ignited by an oven burner spark electrode which sits next to the burner. It works like a spark plug. Cracked porcelain, damage to the tip or improper grounding could cause it to malfunction.
Oven Won’t Turn Off
– If the igniter or the bake and broil elements are defective they can prevent the oven from turning off. If they are not, the temperature control thermostat might be defective and need to be replaced.
– The oven control board relays send voltage to the bake and broil circuits as controlled by user settings and by the sensor input. If a control board relay shorts closed, the control board will send continuous voltage to the heating circuit. The entire control board will have to be replaced.
– If the heating element burns out it can sometimes short out the inside of the oven which will not allow the oven to turn off. The element must be replaced.
Thermador is premium oven brand. In most cases, time and effort spent maintaining and repairing a Thermador oven is well worth it. Just make sure you’re hiring a trained, licensed, insured and experienced appliance repair person who is familiar with Thermador ovens.
Same-day Appliance Repair Services in San Francisco, Marin County, Oakland & The Bay Area
Our experienced appliance repair “Doctors” will take care of all your appliance repair needs quickly and affordably.The Appliance Repair Doctor is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year including Christmas and New Years’ holidays. For quick and affordable repairs on your Thermador Oven or any other appliance, call The Appliance Repair Doctor today at (888) 462-5488 or Book an appointment online
Thermador Oven Repair
Thermador makes some of the most elite ovens available on the market. They boast a triple oven, which features a convection oven, microwave and a warming drawer below. They come standard with a 5000W 12-pass broiler, which leads the industry, and provides you to cook some of the largest meals, with perfect results each time! Thermador also boasts one of the fastest preheats in the industry, getting up to temperature in 7 minutes. Thermador even provides a great rotisserie experience, allowing you to cook up to 12 pounds of meat at a single time in its spacious 4.7 cu. ft. oven. If you are ever in the need of a Thermador oven repair, look no further than the Doctors at the Appliance Repair Doctor.
San Francisco KitchendAid Oven Repair
San Francisco is the heart of the Bay Area with its vibrant culture and growing communities. Thermador Oven can be found all over the city in all different models and styles. When you need a repair for your Thermador Oven, give the Appliance Doctor a call!
Bay Area Thermador Oven Repair
With over 7 million people in the Bay Area, Thermador Ovens can be found in abundance in all the cities and counties. With Thermador reliability, almost all those Ovens should run smoothly for the entire life of the Oven. If unfortunately, you do need to do some service and maintenance, give the doctors a call!
Marin County Thermador Oven Repair
Located in the South Bay, Marin County is the biggest city in the Bay Area. Marin County’s population is growing rapidly due to the influx of workers being employed in Silicon Valley. With their busy schedules, the Appliance Repair Doctors can do Thermador Oven repairs at your connivence, even during evenings and weekends. Give the Doctors a call!
Oakland Thermador Oven Repair
Located in the east bay, Oakland is the largest city in alameda county. Thermador Ovens can be found in all the neighbourhoods. In case you need service there is always a doctor in the area. Call the appliance repair doctors today and ask about our same day service.
East Bay Area Thermador Oven Repair
The East Bay Area predominantly covers Alameda County. Some of the major cities in The East Bay are Oakland, Fremont, Hayward and Alameda. With the growing population in this area, The Appliance Repair Doctor has hired a new technician (Doctor), dedicated to covering the East Bay. If your Thermador Oven breaks down, you know who to call. Contact the Doctors today!
West Bay & Peninsula Thermador Oven Repair
The West Bay Area and Peninsula covers San Francisco and San Mateo County. Thermador Oven can be found in massive quantities across many cities in the West Bay Area. The Appliance Repair Doctor has a full time Doctor servicing this area to ensure your Thermador Oven stays running. Call today or book an appointment online!
South Bay Area Thermador Oven Repair
The South Bay Area encompasses Santa Clara County, with the largest city being Marin County. Here is home to Silicon Valley, headquarters for a lot of the major tech companies in the United States. We understand that life can be hectic. That is why there is always a Doctor around when you need it most. If your Thermador Oven ever lets you down. Call the Doctors today for a quick and immediate rescue!
San Mateo County Thermador Oven Repair
San Mateo County, just south of the city of San Francisco, we are ready to provide service in cities such as, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, Woodside and more! If you ever have a problem with your Thermador Oven, give the Doctors a call!!
Alameda County Thermador Oven Repair
Alameda County, located just east of San Francisco, the “Doctors” are ready to provide Thermador Oven repairs in cities such as, Oakland, Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Newark, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, Union City and more!
Santa Clara County Thermador Oven Repair
Santa Clara County, located at the South Bay, our “Doctors” can provide same day service for your Thermador Ovens in cities such as, Marin County, Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Milpetas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale and more! Call the Doctors today!
Marin County Thermador Oven Repair
Marin County, just north of San Francisco, The Appliance Repair Doctor is available Same-day for all your Thermador Ovens repair needs in Belvedere, Corte Madera, Fairfax, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Novato, Ross, San Anselmo, San Rafael, Sausalito, Tiburon and more! Call us to book a service call!
Contra Costa County Thermador Oven Repair
Contra Costa County is located in the East Bay Area, just east of Alameda County. The Appliance Repair Doctor is ready to serve you and provide same day service for your Thermador Oven in cities all over the county including, Richmond, Concord, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Martinez and more! Call today to book your same day service call!